Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Meeting - 25/02/08

Met with Graeme, Steve and Lorcan yesterday for a meeting. The aim is to get my project working so it's an end to end version, this invovles doing some more java to get updates from the server, I'll probably do this via php, I'll look into that first.
Next I have to combine the java with Processing so that the java code is linked to my clock and the animation is updated whenever someone changes location, Processing is a form of Java so hopefully this won't be too difficult to implement.
I'll be meeting with Lorcan next week at some stage to sort out the plans for the Microsoft trip and he'll run through his presentation.
Then there's the interim report which I hope to have my first draft finished by the end of this week.
After that I'll then get to work on adding a way of getting wireless access points.

No comments: